New Patient Information
How to Prepare for Your Appointment
If you have not already completed your paperwork ahead of time, please arrive 20 minutes early for your first appointment. All new patient forms can be found here.
- Acknowledgement Of Privacy
- Consent To Receive Treatment
- Notice Of Patient Privacy Practices
- Patient Health History
- Patient Information Form
Please wear loose, comfortable clothing that can be rolled up to the knees and elbows. Also, make sure you have eaten a small meal or snack before your Acupuncture treatment. Make sure to drink plenty of water before and after your treatment as well. Please allow 90 minutes for your first visit. This allows time for a health consultation and a full Acupuncture treatment.
Your first visit takes longer than follow-up visits because we want to take the time to get to know you as an individual, your goals, and how we can individualize the treatment plan to best suit you and your health concerns. We will feel your pulse and examine your tongue; two methods used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to confirm your diagnosis. After the consultation, you will receive your first treatment.
- Do not engage in strenuous activity, drink alcohol, smoke excessively, or ingest heavy meals before or after your treatment. This will allow the body to adjust to the effects of the acupuncture.
- Avoid stressful situations.
- Make time to relax, and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
Accepted Forms of Payment
Cost Per Treatment
New patient first appointment $100
Follow-up appointments $75
Cupping therapy $10 (add on to acupuncture)
Rapid release vibrational therapy $10 (add on to acupuncture)
90 minutes for the first appointment
60 minutes for follow-up appointments
I understand that unanticipated events occur in everyone’s life! To be
respectful of time and in fairness to all clients, the following
policies will be honored:
Cancellation policy: If you need to cancel an appointment, kindly call, text or email at least 24hrs before your scheduled appointment time. Same day cancellations mean cancelling an appointment with less than 24hrs notice before a scheduled appointment time. If a same day cancellation occurs, this will result in the client being charged for that appointment and they will be billed.
No show policy: “No show” means that the client failed to arrive for their scheduled appointment time. All no shows will be charged for that appointment and they will be billed.